Links de descarga a drivers Geforce 327.23 WHQL
New in GeForce R326 Drivers
*Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770:
-Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
-Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
-Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
-Up to 11% in F1 2012
-Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
-Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
-Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
-Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
-Adds support for 4K FCAT testing
-Extended support for tiled 4K features
*Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
*Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
*Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
*Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
*Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
*Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
*Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Descarga de drivers 13.9 WHQL
Descarga de drivers 13.10 beta 10
Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta2 Driver for Windows:
– Saints Row 4: Performance improves up to 25% at 1920×1280 with Ultra settings enabled
– Splinter Cell Blacklist: Performance improves up to 9% at 2560×1600 with Ultra settings enabled
– Final Fantasy XIV: Improves single GPU and CrossFire performance
– Van Helsing: Fixes image quality issues when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the AMD Catalyst Control Center
– Far Cry 3 / Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Resolve corruption when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center
– RIPD: Improves single GPU performance
– Minimum: Improves CrossFire performance
– Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Improves CrossFire performance
– CrossFire: Frame Pacing feature – includes improved performance in World of Warcraft, Sniper Elite, Watch Dogs, and – Tomb Raider
– Doom 3 BFG: Corruption issues have been resolved
Known Issues of The AMD Catalyst 13.8 Beta2 Driver for Windows:
– CrossFire configurations (when used in combination with Overdrive) can result in the secondary GPU usage running at 99%
– Enabling CrossFire can result in the PCI-e bus speed for the secondary GPU being reported as x1
– Bioshock Infinite: New DLC can cause system hangs with Frame Pacing enabled – disable frame pacing for this title to resolve