Cloud Imperium Games acaba de lanzar la nueva y tan esperada actualización 2.6.2 de Star Citizen, que agrega el Mega Map para el módulo Arena Commander y Star Marine, junto con nuevas implementaciones al netcode y el estreno del nuevo Drake Buccaneer.
El developer recomienda eliminar la carpeta USER del cliente del juego luego de actualizar, particularmente si se comienzan a encontrar con problemas gráficos de los personajes, o cierres en la carga del juego.
Además, este parche agrega soporte para resoluciones Ultrawide (21:9), agrega un bonus “+25 Headshot” por eliminar a enemigos de un solo disparo en la cabeza, vuelve a activar TrackIR, y arregla bastantes crashes de clientes y servidor.
Debajo, podrán ver el Changelog completo y bastante extenso (en Inglés) de la actualización 2.6.2 de Star Citizen.
Star Citizen 2.6.2 Changelog
Star Citizen 2.6.2 Release Notes
- Added a “+25 Headshot” bonus reward for killing players with a projectile shot to the head.
- Last Stand scoreboard now shows the number of Control Points captured.
- Enemy players attempting to enter a spawn room will now be killed by the spawn room barriers in Last Stand.
- Temporarily disabled the ability to prone or melee in Star Marine.
- Melee and prone have been removed for the time being as they allow for too many exploits.
- We are actively working on a fix for these kinds of collision exploits and once this is completed, we will re-enable these features.
- Last Stand now requires six players to start, instead of eight.
- The Drake Buccaneer has been added to the game and enabled for Crusader and Arena Commander.
- Mega Map is now enabled for multiplayer Arena Commander and Star Marine maps.
- The new Mega Map system allows for much quicker loading time when switching between maps.
- It is not enabled for Crusader or Area 18 at this point.
- With 2.6.2 we have added support for very wide screen (21:9) screen resolutions in our game and screen resolutions.
- Fixed a number of issues with the game UI and menus that would occur when monitors were set to 21:9 aspect ratio resolution.
- Serialized Variables replaces some of the original aspects of CryEngine for handling data (aspects and class members) previously serialized by CryEngine NetSerialize calls. In simpler terms, it’s a much more lightweight means for handling update messaging on the network, with reduced risk of updates being lost in caching or other processes – and reducing lag.
Updates and Fixes
- Fixed the radius of the black box mission area on ICC Probe Mission 7.
- Fixed an issue with ASOP terminals in Port Olisar and GrimHex becoming unresponsive.
- The “Cellin” Quantum Travel nav point has been temporarily removed as it was hampering selection of the Kareah nav point.
- Fixed an issue where the Wanted Level UI would disappear after certain character actions.
- Fixed an issue where the radar would move depending on terrain.
- Fixed an issue where wanted levels did not persist.
Area 18, ArcCorp
- Fixed an issue where audio from passing ship traffic was not appropriately muffled inside of shops.
- Fixed a number of issues where audio would go missing within the hangars.
- Fixed erroneous collision found in Revel & York and Aeroview.
- Fixed an issue causing players to see the hangars in grey should they have exited an Arena Commander or Star Marine match before it had started.
Million Mile High Club
- Fixed an issue preventing players from getting into the Million Mile High Club.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate between game modes on the in-game Leaderboard.
- Corrected an issue preventing the game and website Leaderboards from displaying the same information.
- Fixed several placeholder text issues on the in-game Leaderboard.
- Added the Pirate Swarm game mode to the in-game Leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue with the helmet radar staying active when spawning in a vehicle
- Fixed an issue with back buttons becoming unresponsive if a player was invited into an Arena Commander private match.
- Fixed an issue with the ship hologram becoming inoperable in the AC loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue with the checkpoint numbering on Race Mode, so that the first checkpoint now starts with 1 instead of 0.
- Fixed an issue where the Racing Mode was giving large amounts of REC for minimal participation.
- Fixed an issue in Old Vanderval where the announcer would state the wrong direction after the fourth checkpoint on each lap.
- The Arena Commander “End of Game” camera mode will now watch dead players if there’s nothing else.
- Changed “ALL” to “Best” in the region drop down menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Region” button would stop working if player backed out of the Universe screen and returned to it in the same session.
- Fixed an issue so that the On-Foot radar no longer orients to the ground and instead orients to the player.
- Fixed an audio issue with the “Ace Killed” announcement in Star Marine
- Fixed an issue where the start of match countdown audio would sometimes play twice in Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where vaulting in certain areas of a Star Marine match would cause the player to float briefly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to fall off the map in Star Marine when jumping down certain staircases.
- Players should no longer match make into games with less than half of the game time left.
- Fixed an issue where players could go into the negative numbers for kills.
- Fixed an issue where Star Marine music would continue into other aspects of the game should the player leave their current match early.
- Fixed an issue where REC would not be awarded after a set of matches.
- Adjustments have been made to the cooking grenade audio to make it more recognizable.
- Fixed an issue where using a MediPen while sprinting would cause the player to lose their weapon.
- Spawn points have been adjusted in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue with the Outlaw loadout page where there was incorrect spacing.
- Fixed an issue where players could change loadouts specific for one mode in the opposite within Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong announcer was present in Star Marine.
- Last Stand
- Fixing an issue where the number of MediPens weren’t being reset at the end of a round of Last Stand.
- Dead players in Star Marine no longer have access to the fixed stage cameras in Last Stand game modes.
- Moved Terminal A on Echo Eleven upstairs for the Last Stand game mode.
- Fixed an issue where dead players received Terminal Hack Assist points.
- Level Fixes
- Fixed a gap in the floor in Echo Eleven.
- Changed background image for Star Marine Lobby.
- Fixed an issue with the Loadout screen in the Star Marine being offset.
- Fixed a number of floating props in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue where gravity was not properly setup in OP Station Demien on landing pad C.
- Fixed issue with rocks clipping through areas of Echo Eleven.
- Fixed a number of collision issues in OP Station Demien and Echo Eleven maps.
- Fixed some lighting glow effects in Echo Eleven.
- Fixed a number of minor prop graphic issues in Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
- Fixed a number of issues with shadow and lighting culling on Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
- Fixed a number of decal issues and blood splatter conflicts in Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue with Echo Eleven that allowed players to see through the map.
- Fixed erroneous collision found on OP Station Demien.
- Changed term “Director Mode” to “Advanced Camera Controls” in the options menu
- Fixed an issue with the helmet radar staying active when spawning in a vehicle
- Created a new chase camera with no rotation controls for Star Marine game modes.
- Fixed an issue where dead players would appear distorted when watched in Spectator Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the character helmet would be visible for a frame when switching between first person spectator views.
- Fixed an issue where the driver of a Greycat Buggy could not look around after cycling camera from 1st to 3rd person.
- Fixed an issue preventing Spectators from leaving a match should they be the last person present in the level.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Spectator’s game audio from becoming corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where Spectators could not enter third person cameras.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectator camera would drift should multiple direction command by input at the same time
- Available cameras for players and Spectators have been adjusted per game type and map.
- Fixed an issue where the Spectator would see themselves as the winner of a Star Marine round should all other players leave the match.
- Fixed an issue with the “Add Contacts” field, where entered text would remain after player exited the menu and came back.
- Fixed an issue where the Contacts List was not updating until player restarted client or changed instances.
- Fixed an issue where the backspace key was not working in the Contact List on the Main Menu Screen.
- Fixed an issue where online contacts were not appearing at the top of the Contacts list.
- Fixed an issue where lobbies were capped below their maximum amount possible.
- Party members will now correctly appear at the top of the online contacts list
- Fixed an issue where chat displayed the incorrect name for players.
- Fixed an issue where players in a party could receive invites from another party.
- Fixed an issue where ship thruster audio was still playing after leaving an Arena Commander match and going back to the Main Menu.
- Fixed an audio issue with the CF-117 Badger Repeater that would cause it to loop over and over again.
- Fixed an issue where the KLWE Mass Driver, Behring MSD-221 “Marsden” Missile Rack, and N4 turret were not showing up in game after being purchased with REC.
- Fixed an issue where players could become invisible and invincible after logging out and back into game while flying a Gladius or Gladiator.
- Fixed an issue where flight settings such as G-Safe and Comstab would be reset to default upon respawning or exiting QT.
- Fixed an issue where the Tigerstreik T-21 Gatling Gun audio would loop when fired.
- Increased the ammo carried on Gatling weapons.
- Fixed an issue where pilots would float upwards out of their chairs should their ship remain stationary for a period of time.
- Fixed a number of small spelling errors on ship decals.
- Fixed an issue causing ship thruster effects to turn off suddenly.
- 300 Series
- Fixed an issue with the 300i where the entry animation was not aligned properly with the ladder.
- Fixed an issue with the 315p where the ladder was not properly aligned with the ship.
- Fixed an issue with the 350r so that it can correctly use missiles.
- Fixed some audio reverb issues with the weapons on the 350r. * Herald
- Fixed an issue where the Herald’s main thruster visual effects were missing.
- Changed the “Use” prompt on the Herald pilot seat to say “Enter Seat”.
- Fixed an issue where the throttle base moved when accelerating or decelerating in the Herald.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s hands did not properly align with the controls in the Herald.
- Fixed an issue where collision in within the ship would push players out of the ship.
- Hornet Series
- Fixed an issue where the lower-left MFD screens were sized very small for Hornets.
- Fixed an issue with the Hornet Ghost where the pilot’s seat was too far back.
- P-52 Merlin
- Fixed an issue with the weapon audio on the Merlin occasionally getting caught in a loop.
- Fixed some minor animation issues with the Mustang Gamma, Alpha, and Beta.
- Fixed an issue with very bright light glow from the Redeemer in the hangar.
- Vanduul Scythe/Glaive
- Added temporary MFD’s to the Scythe and Glaive to allow the pilot to view certain information.
- Fixed an issue where flares fired forwards from the Glaive.
- Fixed an issue preventing the camera from panning properly around the Scythe.
- Added audio for using the MediPen while in crouch animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Devastator shotgun audio sounded very weak in both 1st and 3rd person.
- Made some tweaks to the rifle and pistol audio.
- Sprint can no longer be used while stowing, unstowing, or swapping weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the buttons on the pause menu not having audio.
- Fixed an issue with Arena Commander and Star Marine teams not always showing on the correct side in the scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue where the on foot radar could break after exiting a ship that was in landing mode.
- The Option Menu has received minor updates to be more user friendly.
- Fixed an issue with the cancel button not having proper audio on the Main Menu screen.
- Fixed an issue where mobiGlas would malfunction if a pilot accessed it while zoomed in.
- Added audio to a number of menu buttons that were missing it.
- Removed the “Cycle Weapon” from the mouse wheel for the default mappings.
- Fixed an issue causing an error code 20007 disconnection.
- Fixed an issue causing music to play prematurely.
- Fixed an issue causing VFX audio from playing properly.
- Made some tweaks to improve music transitions throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue where you could not select your universe’s region after using the back button.
- Fixed an disconnection issue when attempting to equip multiple pieces of armor or a flight suit.
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Fixed a number of server crashes.
- Reenabled TrackIR.